These are the broad topics covered in this “How to Gain Commitment and Close with Class” workshop.
- Closing: Part of the total service process
- What is closing?
- Ensuring a smooth transition to the closing portion of your presentation
- Asking for the business upfront: Pre-emptive closing techniques
- Understanding “agreement to proceed” signs
- Closing stimulators
- Getting to YES quicker
- What moves people to buy now?
- The principle of implied consent
- 7 Closing techniques that you can work with: Assumptive; Dual choice; The confirmation; Silent; Trial; Lazarus; Reflex.
- 21 Closing saboteurs. Things not to do when closing
- The post sales analysis checklist sheet
- Closing: Statements or questions?
- Breaking deadlocks
- Simple ways to start the closing process
- Why don’t people buy?
- Value Proposition and the benefits your deliver for the client
- YOUR action plan to improve your capacity to gain commitment to your offers
Please fill out the form below to discuss how this workshop could assist your business and we will be in touch.