- Most cost efficient and profitable source of business acquisition
- A far higher conversion ratio from prospect to client than any other source
- Less time is taken to access the prospect, advise on their options and write the new business
- Generally a higher rate of persistency and consistency of business written
- Gives a greater capacity to develop “nests” of business
- Business is generally more discreet and confidential
- Generally a better class of client is attracted
- People referred are generally more responsive to other services you can offer
- Delivers a consistency and regularity of supply of new names when systemised
It’s true. People would rather do business with people they know or know of than with strangers. There is nothing more reassuring than a positive endorsement from someone you know and trust, is there?
To access your free practical guide, simply fill in your details below and you will be sent access details in your inbox.